Definition and Purpose of Cookies
Cookies are small files that download onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on a user’s browsing habits or computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computers are used, they may be used to recognise users.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- First-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the website editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while a user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies where the data continues to be stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the party responsible for the cookies ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties. They allow us to count the number of users for statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the service offered.To do so, users’ browsing habits at our website are analysed in order to improve the various products or services we offer.
Moreover, it is possible that upon visiting a website or opening an email with an advert or some type of promotion related to our products or services a cookie will be installed on your browser which helps us later display advertising related to the search you have done and control our related adverts; for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Revoking and eliminating cookies
You may permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by changing the options for the browser installed on your computer; if you do not permit the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections or may be excluded from certain information of our website.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These adjustments are normally found under “options” or “preferences” in your browser menu.